The UK is not only one of the best places to live in but to set up businesses as well. There are numerous reasons why the UK is a leading destination for people who want to grow dynamic businesses and below we discuss the top ten.
- Reason number one is that it is one of the easiest places to set up a business. A research done by World Bank found that it could take under 13 days to set up a business. This makes UK the first in Europe and sixth in the whole world.
- The UK also has a low tax rates even for foreign investors. In addition to that, UK is a completely flexible labor market. Actually, the World Bank places the UK as one of the best places to employ workers in Europe.
- UK has some of the least barriers in the world when it comes to entrepreneurship. The UK has been ranked one of the top places in the world for PMR, (Product Market Regulation) and has been noted to have the least barriers to entrepreneurs when it comes to trading and investing.
- The country has a very stable political environment to run a business. It is one of the least corrupt countries worldwide.
- The UK has a booming economy with a very high GDP growth rate. Actually, one of the highest in Europe.
- The UK is a world leader when it comes to innovation and is one of the most productive after the USA in terms of research base.
- This is a country that makes it absolutely easy to register a property. Additionally, the fact that English is the language of business means that it will be an advantage for international businesses.
- The UK has one of the most progressive communications network with an extensive broadband market and one of the strongest ICT infrastructures in the world. Additionally, UK has top talent, having some of the best universities in Europe, two of which are the best globally.
- The UK houses London, Europe’s best city for business. London is among the world leading financial service centers and has been voted Europe’s city for business numerous times in a row.
- The UK has incredible transport links to Europe as well as the rest of the world. The largest air-hub in Europe is Heathrow and London has one of the largest under and over-ground rail networks.
There are many more reason like the high quality of living, and the rapid increase in productivity. UK is simply one of the best places to set up and run a business.